Tampa Trial Lawyers
Protect Yourself – Protect Your FamilyWhen stress is weighing you down, you deserve an attorney who will answer your calls, respond to your emails and be there for you when you need him. When your future is on the line, you need an aggressive Tampa criminal defense attorney who will put up a strong defense and advocate for your rights. When the force of the criminal justice system is against you, you deserve an Tampa criminal lawyer with experience. I am that attorney. My name is J. Armando Edmiston and I handle criminal matters throughout Tampa Bay Florida.
Choosing the right Tampa criminal defense lawyer to defend you against criminal charges could be one of the most important decisions you make in your life. Make the right choice.
As an experienced Tampa criminal defense lawyer, I know how to fight. I understand how to win. I know firsthand what makes the opposition tick, what they are afraid of, what works against them and what doesn’t. I have handled a full range of cases including: DUI/DWI, Violation of Probation, Possession of Marijuana, Driving While License Suspended or Canceled, No Valid Driver’s License, Battery, Possession of Cocaine, Felony Battery, Robbery, and Trafficking Charges.
Put the Experience of a Former Hillsborough County Public Defender to work for you!
You deserve a positive outcome.
You want your criminal defense case resolved quickly. I work hard to resolve your case quickly, and NEVER sacrifice quality and thoroughness for expediency.I take great care to explore the possible angles of your case and to follow the paths that will lead to the best possible result. You can start with a free consultation
You can reach me day or night. I return calls and emails promptly. To discuss retaining my service as your lawyer, call 813-482-0355 Now!
Our firm is located in historic Hyde Park near downtown Tampa and the Tampa Courthouse.
Tampa Criminal Lawyer - Florida Criminal Defense AttorneyIf you have been arrested or charged with a criminal offense in Florida, then you should seek the representation of a seasoned Tampa criminal lawyer immediately. Armando Edmiston, a Tampa criminal defense attorney, aggressively defends all levels of criminal cases in Florida, including the following types of cases: no valid driver’s license, driving while license suspended, canceled or revoked (DWLS), Resisting Arrest without Violence, theft, violation of probation, battery, trespassing, burglary, robbery, drug possession, drug trafficking, sexual assault, and violent crimes
Tampa Bankruptcy Attorney - Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy LawyerOverwhelmed by debt? Wages being garnished? Are Creditors hassling you? If so, then filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be an option. Call Attorney Armando Edmiston, a skilled Tampa bankruptcy attorney at 813-482-0355, to discuss your situation. There are mainly two types of Bankruptcies, a Chapter 7 and a Chapter 13. The goal of a Bankruptcy is for the Judge to grant a Discharge of your debts.
Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)The FDCPA protects consumers from creditors’ use of “abusive, deceptive, and unfair debt collection practices” which became methods used by creditors.
Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA)The FCCPA is similar to the FDCPA. Some violations fall under both Federal and Florida State law. Two separate law suits may be filed under each statute for the same violation. Both laws allow a consumer to recover actual damages, statutory damages up to $1,00 plus legal fees and costs. Statutory damages are based on whether the violation was intentional and the type of the violation.
Tampa DUI LawyerIf you have been arrested for a DUI in Florida, it is important you know your rights and certain time limits to give you the best chance to fight your DUI. When you are arrested for a DUI, you will be dealing with two proceedings at the same time (License Suspension and criminal DUI). Call Tampa DUI lawyer Armando Edmiston now for a free consultation to discuss your options regarding the license suspension and your DUI. Mr. Edmiston is an experienced Florida DUI defense attorney and he understands the seriousness of losing your license and getting charged with a DUI.
Tampa Traffic Ticket Defense AttorneyYou should never pay a Florida speeding ticket or a traffic citation without first consulting an experienced Tampa traffic ticket defense attorney. Traffic citations are considered either a moving violation or a non-moving violation. In Florida, non-moving violations will not impose points on your driving record. However, if you pay a speeding ticket or a moving violation, your driving record and license will suffer by accumulating points. Call, Mr. Edmiston, a seasoned Tampa traffic ticket defense attorney to discuss your options regarding your Flroida traffic or speeding ticket. J. Armando Edmiston, P.A. is proudly serving Tampa Florida, Plant City Florida, Clearwater Florida, Hyde Park Florida, and Brandon Florida. Specializing in DUI, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense.
Our firm defends the following Florida crimes:
- Assault and Battery
- Burglary and Trespass
- Crimes Against Children
- Drug Crimes
- Obstruction of Justice
- Public Order Crimes
- Robbery and Carjacking
- Sex Crimes
- Theft and Fraud
- Traffic Crimes
- Weapon Offenses
Our law firm handles the following family law cases:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Military Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Child Support Modification
- Sasser: Boating safety is made simpler if you take these five steps... - Dallas Morning News
- Man Arrested on DUI Charges in Fatal Accident - WPMI Local 15 News
- Man charged with DUI, said he doesn't recall accident - Gainesville Sun
- Florida Accident Lawyers at Bernstein & Maryanoff Settle Car Accident Lawsuit - Marketwire (press release)
- Golf cart accident leads to DUI arrest - Wink TV - Wink News
- Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer (813) 482-0355
- Criminal Attorney Tampa Florida (813) 482-0355
- Tampa Criminal Attorney Worthless Checks Over $150 - 813-482-0355
- Tampa Florida Criminal Lawyer (813) 482-0355
- Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer - Battery
- Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney - Worthless Check Charge under $150 813-482-0355
- Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney- Burglary of a Conveyance
- Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney - FL Shoplifting Lawyer 813-482-0355
- Speeding ticket in Tampa, Florida and how can a Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney help you?
- Tampa Traffic Lawyer | Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney Tampa
- Tampa Florida DUI Lawyer | DUI Attorney Tampa Florida
- Tampa FL DUI Lawyer | DUI Attorney Tampa FL
- Tampa DUI Lawyer | DUI Attorney Tampa
- Pasco County Traffic Lawyer | Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney Pasco County
- Pinellas County Traffic Lawyer | Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney Pinellas County
- Tampa Florida Bankruptcy Lawyer | Bankruptcy Attorney Tampa Florida
- Ariz. tribe boosts jail time for reservation crime - wflx
- Coconut Creek seeks armed carjacker - Sun-Sentinel
- Police speaking to motorist about Davie hit-and-run that killed woman, 86 - Sun-Sentinel
- Crime Watch: Clay County property crimes Aug. 31-Sept. 4 - Florida Times-Union
- Florida judges objecting to some new court rules - Bradenton Herald
- Trial begins in 2001 Cocoa Village rape - Florida Today